Monday, September 6, 2010

First Day of School Tomorrow . . . It Came Too Quickly

Well, my first week's of homework is complete. The backpack is cleaned out from last year, loaded and ready-to-go this year. It's official, the first day of school is tomorrow. It is amazing that I still get that same feeling of dread/anxiousness even after what, 19 years of so of school.

Tomorrow, I am a 2L. So glad to be no longer a 1L. I would not go back to last year for ANYTHING. At least I now know what to expect. Though, they say that as a 2L you work the most. It is no longer scary or difficult so much as you just work ridiculously much. We'll see. I am working, taking a clinic, an officer of a club, and on a journal besides my normal classroom activities -- I have a feeling I will be super busy. Oh well, if it is anything like last year it will go ridiculously quickly.

Along with school starting, fall will soon be arriving. Actually, these last couple days in Minnesota have felt very much like fall. The mister and I went to the Twins game on Friday, and it was SO cold! We wore only sweatshirts when we should definitely have been wearing heavier jackets. It was a fun game, though. We have tix for tomorrow night's game and it is supposed to be a high of 61, so we are going to be smarter and wear warmer clothes this time.

Well, I am off to enjoy my last hours of summer vacation (even though I was off for over three months, it went WAY TOO quickly!). Those few readers I may have, I hope you all enjoy the remainder of your Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

Jay said...

Good luck this semester!