Friday, September 10, 2010

Did you remember the camera?

Hi All,

So I am new to this whole blogging thing. There have been several times that I have thought of something I should blog about but later forget . . . or am just too lazy to do so later. From the blogs I have stalked read, I really like those that take pictures of what they were up to. It seems an easy way to make a post and keeps things more interesting. The problem is that I always forget my camera. This summer was really busy with trips to Long Prairie, KC, St. Louis, Lanesboro, biking trips around MPLS, and many other fun things in between. However, my hubby and I managed to only capture about two of the events/trips that occurred. Sad. Well, I am going to try to get better at that starting with this Saturday.

 Super excited for this Saturday! A bunch of my friends and I are having a girls' night at Toby Keith's Bar. This idea arose after about 10 of us got together to attend the Carrie Underwood concert at the State Fair (another time I forgot the camera), and realized how long it has been since a large group of us went out together. We (for the most part) were all sorority sisters, and we used to go out together all the time. I miss those days sometimes. Anyways, we will be hanging out as a group, and I am definitely going to really try to remember my camera. Then I can actually post something fun!

Speaking of fun posts, my biggest worry is that when I get really into the full-swing of school, I will no longer have anything of interest to share. I pretty much become a hermit buried amongst books for much of the school year.  I doubt anyone would find my lamentations about work, classes, or final exams anywhere close to interesting. I bore myself at times, so we'll see what the blogging future brings.

Speaking of school: I made it through my first week of classes! I would NOT repeat this time last year for anything. Good luck all you 1Ls - hope you freak out less than I did!

Also, I should forewarn you dear few readers that I do have, I tend to write novels. I am that person who tends to write full sentences in text messages and ends up sending two or more messages when one text would suffice. I do realize that the more interesting/better blogs tend to be shorter, so I will definitely try to do that . . . well, I guess after this post. Just consider yourself forewarned. =)

~ Amanda

1 comment:

Jay said...

Don't forget your camera tonight!