Saturday, September 25, 2010

Something is in the Water

One of the exciting things right now is that so many people are having babies right now! Seriously, it is crazy the number of people I know having a child, and also it being their first child. It seems to have started with my best friend having a baby this past January. Ever since then, the babies keep popping up. My two sister-in-laws are pregnant, my hubby's cousin just had a baby, one of our good friends just shared she is pregnant, and this week I learned that a friend at school is pregnant (she's a 3L with a job, so she is smooth sailing to have this child). I may have even missed one in there somewhere.

Anyways, while the hubby and I are not anywhere close to having a baby, yet. What all this baby-mania DOES mean is BABY SHOWERS! I love looking at baby clothes and can't wait to start buying all the baby things. It will be fun to have some more nieces and nephews to watch. I am really looking forward to all the babies once they start popping. Just so long as it is not mine. =) I will happily live vicariously through others at this time.

This weekend is my husband's cousin's baby shower. She already had the baby, but is having the shower now that we all know the sex of the baby. Sadly I had something going on this morning, so I won't be able to attend the shower.  

I hope everyone (i.e., my few dear readers) is having a great weekend! Now, I am back to doing homework. Aren't you envious? LOL!

1 comment:

Jay said...

Yeah there is definitely something in the water! I love babies, but I agree that I am 100% happy living through friends and family at this time :)